UA Team Leader
Wildlife Studios is looking for a UA Manager to lead an important part of our Media Buying activity, within the Performance Marketing department
Our Marketing team includes Performance Marketing, Creatives Studio, a Technology team. We all work together to ensure that we have a world-class User Acquisition operation in this rapidly changing industry. We are extremely data-driven, obsessed with measuring performance, and always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our daily operations.
On this role you will:
- Be responsible for a 8-digits UA budget in channels such as Adnets and DSPs, with the goal of acquiring every profitable user at the correct price
- Lead and mentor other media buyers, helping them to make the best decisions on each UA channel, and for each game in our portfolio
- Drive a culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels, while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for our portfolio of games.
- Report main results to the leadership team, along with clear next steps and priorities that you have with the team
- Be in touch with the market to understand new ways to constantly improve our operations
- Establish relationships with different partners inside and outside the company, to ensure growth efficiency and maximum reach of several games
- Be very hands-on, meaning you will need to understand deeply how the system works and how to debug it
- Work alongside some of the most experienced and creative people in the User Acquisition ecosystem, and together help redefine what success looks like in our industry
What you'll need to thrive in this position:
- Experience on operating User Acquisition channels at scale for mobile games
- Good understanding of the entire User Acquisition process, how different players operate and what are the advantages that can be crated
- Outstanding analytical skills to understand performance and make data driven decisions
- Creativity when solving problems
- Open to learn and always seeking improvements for processes and solutions
- Structured written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong commitment
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios