Staff Mobile Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Staff Mobile Engineer to join Wildlife's' Ads Monetization team in Argentina.
As a Staff Mobile Engineer, you must be passionate about technology, have a broad understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts, and be comfortable about working with new technologies. Many libraries have a backend component, and you need to work closely with the backend team or sometimes make yourself the backend of our tool, so having a basic understanding of how APIs and backend services work is a plus.
The Ads Monetization team is responsible for developing our RTB platform for the distribution and monetization of video games at a global level, based on statistical models and machine learning, which receives millions of requests per second. We work on libraries that are shipped to production, and we're responsible for testing and making sure that the libraries' are without bugs. We work on a daily base on a multitude of technologies, like Java, Android, iOS, C, etc.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
You will resolve dependencies between libraries, manage our mobile infrastructure, develop our mediation SDK.
You are going to lead the entire refactor that we are doing for both platforms (android and iOS) for all our games; rethink and challenge all architecture!
- Identify common behaviours and functionalities between projects and extract and organise them into frameworks that allow faster development of other teams.
- Define good code practices, maintain our continuous integration process and, in general, influence our software development to improve our quality.
- Collaborate with programmers on the backend, analytics, automation, and game teams.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc).
- Previous experience in software development professional experience in Android (+3Y) or iOS (+3Y)
- Experience with backend services: java/C/C++ (nice to have)
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta