Senior Mobile SDK Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Mobile SDK Engineer to join Wildlife's Game Services team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Mobile SDK Engineer, you'll work directly with several teams such as the games' teams, game services and other engineering organizations to develop world-class Mobile and Unity SDK tools that are used in our games' creation, operation, and distribution. Our main goal is to empower and enable each of those teams to do their work faster and better, making our games reach the next billion people. You won't need prior experience with game development. Still, you must be passionate about technology; have a deep technical knowledge about Unity development and tooling; broad an understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts, and be comfortable about interacting with developers from other platforms and languages.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain Unity tools and that will be used in the games' development, operation and distribution
- Work closely with stakeholders to devise solutions that meet business and technical expectations.
- Identify common behaviors and functionalities between projects and extract and organize them into frameworks that allow faster development of other teams.
- Define good code practices, maintain our continuous integration process and, in general, influence our software development to improve our quality.
- Be part of the development workflow from implementation to delivery, ensuring technical excellence by always looking for improvement opportunities.
- Be part of a highly skilled development squad, owning initiatives to improve processes, metrics, and tooling.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with C# development
- Broad analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc).
- Experience with Unity 3d development
Nice to have
- Experience with Android or iOS development
- Experience with Game Development
- Experiencia with Unity
- Advanced level of reading, writing and most importantly speaking in English
More about you
- Empowering teams is key to scaling. We look for mobile engineers that have a history of designing mobile applications that enable others to do their best work. You have a keen eye for common features and demands and can build from different requirements and expectations to a common ground.
- Technically skilled: You have deep knowledge about Unity tooling and SDK design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain, and improve applications or games with great usability.
- Responsible for the result: You understand that a job half done is not enough. Even when facing difficulties or unforeseen obstacles, you do what must be done. You know that you need to think about the success of the overall project you're working on.
- Metrics focused. We are metrics-oriented and our SDKs have a great impact on the work of other teams. You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring great visibility to your clients. You aim to create products that leverage data for decision-making.
- Love to learn. We value professionals that like to learn new things, are autonomous and proactive to bring and implement their ideas.
- Team player. You know that great work can only be achieved through collaboration and diversity of ideas. You are willing to help out wherever needed and are always looking for different inputs from your team.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta