About the team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and a culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the role
Our Dublin Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join us in building a world class Data Science, Site Reliability Engineering and Player Experience teams in Ireland. We’re looking for someone with the tenacity to help us continue to grow our tech teams and the desire to add real value and impact to our business. The right person will be comfortable in a “take initiative” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving and managing a world class recruiting team.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed… challenging tech roles need to be filled? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with
- You are passionate about the tech industry
- You’re organised, you have a project management and operational mindset, you can successfully drive and execute end to end projects (both simple and complex)
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled people
- Passionate about candidate experience, you're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- You deeply care for your team and their development by consistently having 1:1’s, assigning meaningful tasks and projects, sharing knowledge and advice
- Motivated, you understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a team player, you're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering with global recruiting teams while focusing on the Dublin office.
- You will source and hire across our Data Science and SRE teams; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- You will lead and manage a team of one corporate recruiter, helping with targets and development
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for people related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- You will partner closely with our People Operations team to align on headcount and new hires
- You will work closely with the global operations team to identify opportunities for Ireland and improved ways of working
- You will spread the word through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need
- 6 + years technical recruiting experience (full cycle)
- 2 + years of people management experience
- 2 + years project management experience
- In-house experience managing junior to executive level positions
- Proven track record of sourcing top technical talents
- Proven track record of partnering with senior management on hiring strategy for EU
- Experience working with global offices and teams
- To be technically savvy
- Agency experience is nice to have
- TA Operations experience building hiring new processes, improved ways of working, etc
- To have a University degree or have equivalent work experience;
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta