Senior Product Manager
São Paulo, BRA
We're looking for talented and passionate Senior Product Managers that loves mobile game development and mobile game developers as well as platforms and technology that makes developing games easier!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a product manager for the customer journey of our Wildlife Platform. The Wildlife Platform is a suite of technology and services that allow our mobile game leaders and engineers to more easily develop, launch, and grow their games faster and more effectively – like superpowers for game studios. You will be leading the product roadmap for one of the critical service families that make up our Wildlife Platform.
This is a critical role for a strategic Product Leader – understanding the unique needs of game studios and working side by side on some of the coolest new mobile games in development while building the path to scaling our engagement with creative teams everywhere.
Wildlife is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. With game studios led by some of the greatest mobile game Directors in history, Wildlife is on a mission to Free the Creators – unlocking and amplifying the creative energy of amazing game development teams across the globe.
Our Wildlife Platform builds on the learnings from our global portfolio. It will enable game developers to focus their energy on the art and science of crafting amazing games while leveraging world-class expertise in game development, testing, lifecycle management, and growth.
What you'll do
- As a member of our team, you will manage the product roadmap for one of the key service families of our Wildlife Platform, a suite of cutting-edge technology and services designed to streamline the game development process.
- In this critical role, you will work closely with game studios and engineers to understand their unique needs and develop solutions that help them create and grow their games more efficiently.
- You will play a pivotal role in shaping the customer journey of our Wildlife Platform and contributing to the scaling of our engagement with game development teams around the world.
What you'll need
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in product management, including defining customer success, delivering value, and guiding teams in prioritization.
- Develop software development tools and services that prioritize the needs of developers.
- Exhibit outstanding judgment, including the ability to identify and nurture the most critical elements of product development while curating a backlog of future priorities.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to senior executive audiences.
- Possess a strong desire to work collaboratively and be part of an amazing team that enjoys working together.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios