Senior Data Scientist
We're looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Data Scientist to join Wildlife's Monetization Tool team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Data Scientist, you will play a fundamental role in our game development process by utilizing terabytes of data to build models to solve our most challenging quests: How can we determine the best sequence of actions (e.g., notifications, offers, tips, matches) to keep the player engaged and enjoying our games?
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop models and analyses that will help us solve the essential challenges in the development of our games
- Build data products that customize the user experience to achieve higher player engagement and monetization
- Design, analyze, and explain the results of experiments that test hypotheses of what makes our games better
- Collaborate with product managers, machine learning and software engineers, and other data scientists to help Wildlife make the best and successful mobile games in the world
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
What you'll need
- +3y of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep
- Solid coding skills in Python and SQL, familiarity with distributed computing (Spark, Presto, or Hive) and version control (Git)
More about you
- You are impact-driven and have a keen eye for high-value opportunities to develop data science projects.
- You communicate clearly and compellingly in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta