Red Team Engineer - Security Team
We're looking for a talented and passionate Red Team Engineer, to join Wildlife's Security and Privacy team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
As a Red Team Engineer you'll play a key role in identifying vulnerabilities in our games, web applications, infrastructure and APIs. The vulnerabilities identified by the Red Team Engineer will be of great value for both developers and blue teams. Developers will review the finding and apply the recommended fix; on the other hand blue teams will analyze the issue and implement the automations to prevent it from appearing on other applications.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and security culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, autonomous and good at communicating with other teams.
What you’ll do
- Perform security assessments on our games, APIs, web applications and AWS infrastructure.
- Create and maintain offensive security tools and processes to continuously improve the value delivered by the security assessments.
- Maintain a prioritized queue of security assessments to be performed, communicate with internal customers to identify their requirements, coordinate the security assessments and deliver the results.
- Perform security assessments on security solutions implemented by the application and cloud security teams.
- Understand the security solutions implemented by other areas and actively recommend them during the security assessments.
What you'll need
- Three or more years of experience working as a Red Team engineer for a technology company, or five or more years of experience working as a security consultant doing offensive security assessments.
- Five or more years of experience with application penetration testing
- Three or more years of experience with network security
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (eg. Python or Ruby)
- Three or more years experience using English professionally
- Linux knowledge. You should be able to discuss in detail what happens under the hood (SO, kernel, network).
- Three or more years of experience with AWS cloud security
- Three or more years of experience on mobile security
- Three or more years of experience with source code review experience
- Experience with large scale production systems and technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (eg: Jenkins, Travis, etc) and best practices for integrating security tools.
More about you
- Self motivated learner. We look for engineers that have a history of exploring new technologies, processes and tools to improve their skills and be able to give more value to their customers.
- Long-term focus. Improving the security of our applications and infrastructure requires us to build strong foundations and think about the long term impact of our actions.
- Strong communication skills. Strong relationships with development and infrastructure teams is key to a successful Red Team program, we need professionals which can explain complex problems in simple terms and engage in valuable conversations with non-security teams.
- Autonomous. Given the small team size and reporting structure we are looking for a candidate who can work in an autonomous manner, understanding the role's reach and seeking for advice when needed.
What others in this role have done
- In the past Wildlife Studios has outsourced most of the penetration tests, including the ones for our latest games and web applications. We are looking for a candidate to execute those assessments, with the objective of maintaining the knowledge in-house, learning, and giving more value to our internal customers.
- The application security team created a tool to Man-in-the-Middle the custom protocol used in most of our games. This has allowed us to increase the number of findings for each penetration test.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta