Legal Operations Specialist
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented to come join our team as a Legal Operations Specialist, where you’ll liaise with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the business and staff teams, also act as a strategic business partner, guaranteeing functional legal processes, workflows and activities so the legal can perform more effectively and faster. As a Legal Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for contract automation/management, administration of our legal fees processes and routines, the implementation of systems to assist the legal team to become more automated, as well as working on educational materials to share good knowledge with the company and creating processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the legal team.
What you'll do
- Manage our contract management system;
- Automate the contract templates in our contract management tool;
- Manage our legal internal process and optimize workflows within the legal department, as well as develop new ones;
- Manage our internal Budget;
- Manage our Legal Fees processes;
- Implement innovative strategies and technology that both support the business and are aligned with the organization’s priorities and goals;
- Work closely with Procurement, Treasury, Legal, Internal Controls, IT and other teams;
- Coordinate activities with external law firms;
- Structure, prepare and review managerial reports, and documents.
What you'll need
- Solid experience in Legal Operations;
- Degree in Law;
- Fluent in English;
- Team builder;
- Be a business partner and business oriented;
- Strong knowledge of contract automation and process design;
- Strong Data Analytics skills;
- Hardworking, well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
More about you
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta