Game Economy Specialist
We are looking for a Game Economy Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and controlling the game economy systems for one of our top-grossing mobile games. You will use data analysis, behavioural economy, and monetization knowledge of games to bring our players a fun and exciting game experience. The right person for this position is curious by nature, loves problem-solving, is a team player with great communication skills, and is a self-starter.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work closely with Product & Monetization teams to design and implement new game content, features, and live-ops
- You’ll model and balance complex systems in the game, to maintain a healthy and growing game economy
- You’ll monitor, tune, and price the game features and in-app purchases for driving player engagement and optimizing different KPIs
- You’ll perform data analysis, A/B testing, and advanced modeling for game systems and player experiences
What you need
- 2+ years of experience working on game balance, economy features, and monetization as a Designer, Game Balancer, or Product Manager.
- B.A/BS.C degree in one of the following: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business studies, or any other quantitative field
- Passion for gaming
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analytics
- Knowledge of statistics and probabilities
- Great SQL skills (or other data querying language)
- Experience in gaming or other B2C products – a big advantage
More about you
- You have got a passion for analytical game design with experience across mobile game genres
- You’re a goal-oriented game designer with extensive knowledge of free-to-play mechanics and a deep understanding of how economy systems drive player behavior
- You’ve strong instincts about gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions are integrated with player experience
- You’ve strong analytical skills with the ability to break problems down into component parts, identify relationships between variables to draw conclusions
- You’ve data Modeling skills with the ability to simulate planned changes and anticipate downstream effects
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta