Game Build Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Game Build Engineer to join Wildlife's Engineering team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a senior build engineer, you will work with a team of engineers who are passionate about game quality and continuous integration. You will design and maintain tools and processes to ensure that game builds and automated tests run as efficiently as possible. Part of this is making sure that we are collecting the appropriate metrics to supervise build times, as well as providing support for game teams that are having trouble with their builds.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
About the Team
The mission of the Build Systems & Automation team is to provide the environment and tools to allow game teams to have reliable and efficient build processes and automated tests.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain tools and software that allows:
- Fast and reliable builds
- Running automated tests and checks
- Collect build metrics from project builds
- Creation of new game projects in a common way
- Support game development engineers with build-related problems;
- Keep a balanced build farm with proper scaling, monitoring and versioning;
- Install, maintain and upgrade software in build servers.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience using Unity3D;
- Experience with using Xcode and Gradle to build iOS and Android apps;
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration systems;
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash and Python).
More about you
- Passionate about technology. Learning new tools, frameworks, libraries, and ways to do things is fun for you. You are motivated by taking on difficult technical challenges;
- You like listening to and helping others. You are a team player and can get along with people from different backgrounds;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- You actively seek to understand the current context in order to propose solutions that are actually better than what is in place.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta