We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer, to join Wildlife's BI for Live Games team.
As a Data Engineer, you'll play a key role in enabling all of the Analytics for the Live Games, ensuring our systems, services, and pipelines are running efficiently and effectively. You will work directly with the Analytics teams to understand their data requirements, propose technical solutions and implement end-to-end pipelines to deliver the best results.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional and highly skilled team, directly contributing to feature development and impactful results;
- Partner with colleagues to build, maintain and improve data pipelines;
- Actively participate in decision-making within the team and with internal clients, proposing ideas and solutions then implementing them from start to end;
- Have a direct contribution to the Live Games' success, providing quality data that can be used for fast decision-making and can influence the direction a feature will take;
- Collaborate with amazing individuals and professionals, in an area with good support for development and growth.
What you'll need
- Spark (PySpark and SparkSQL). SQL knowledge is critical to the success of the role.
- ETL Pipelines, Airflow. We orchestrate all our jobs, and ensuring they are well defined, structured and organized is super important.
- Data architecture, AWS or similar cloud provider (S3 storage, working with clusters, etc). The role requires working knowledge of how the data will move around different structures until it reaches the final output.
- Analytical skills are great to have for this role, as they will help you interact better with the Business Analytics teams.
- University degree complete related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Developmentor or related experience.
More about you
- You are motivated by technical challenges. You thrive in situations where you need to go deep in a subject and get your hands dirty. You love working with data, creating pipelines and delivering results that directly contribute to the success of the company.
- You are curious and want to grow in your role. You work well with others as well as on your own.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios