We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Data Architect, to join Wildlife's Data Governance team in São Paulo, Brazil.
You will be part of the Tech Management structure, being responsible for processes related to Data Architecture, contributing to the fulfillment of general data protection standards, helping the company to deliver reliable data, and being responsible by aligning the Data Architecture to the corporate strategy.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Map our database architecture and its interactions;
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data flows and transformations, and integrations;
- Define the data architecture structure, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security and reference data;
- Definition of reference architecture, which is a standard that others can follow to create and improve data systems;
- Analysis of the impact of changes to our data structures;
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments, stakeholders, partners and external suppliers;
- Develop and sustain a data strategy;
- Implement and optimize the physical database design;
- Design and implement migration and data integration processes.
What you'll need
- Complete academic degree in related areas;
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with data architecture and data management mechanisms;
- Experience in data design, data management and data storage work;
- Solid knowledge of cloud environments;
- Understand the system development lifecycle, project management approaches, requirements and data design;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, predictive analysis, data visualization and unstructured data;
- Logical thinking and business vision.
More about you
- Natural analytical thinker;
- Demonstrates commitment to continuing education;
- Communicate clearly, simply and effectively;
- Passionate about customer experience. You will work hard to guarantee the product we have built is easy and intuitive to use and that it is effective;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You're flexible, collaborative and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta