Senior Marketing Copywriter
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have legal entities in more than 10 countries and offices in Brazil, USA, Argentine, Ireland and Israel. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Copywriter to join our growing Monetization Department.
This position is to work in the Israel operation. We are very close and we have a culture of working together in the office. Our work model is a hybrid of 3 days at the office and 2 days at home (of course, with flexibility when necessary).
Our Creatives team works for the Live Games Studio, creating stories to communicate with millions of players around the world about the new exciting stuff we are releasing in-app. This team is composed of Graphic Designers and Copywriters who partner up to create concepts for each campaign for different games.
As a Copywriter you will take a significant part in shaping brand language and communications to tell our players what is coming up for them in the games. Understanding the audience of each game and how we engage them is gonna be the main challenge today.
- Be part of the creative process: from initial kickoff & brainstorm till the campaign/feature launch.
- Come up with new themes and original concepts for marketing campaigns & new game features.
- Generate copy for marketing content in and around our games (pop-ups, social media posts, emails etc.)
- You will work closely with monetization team.
- Learn about the gaming market & research new concepts and stay on top of current cultural & social trends.
- Native or bilingual English – Must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing copy, microcopy & creative writing
- Experience working in the gaming industry – Advantage
- Strong creative writing and strong storytelling skills
- Familiarity with pop culture and market
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage timelines, multi-task and collaborate with quick turnaround times
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta