Business Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join Wildlife's Business Operations team in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Business Operations Analyst role demands high analytical and problem solving skills. This role also includes periodic checkpoints with other project managers, in which it is requested that the main hypothesis and conclusions are presented, as well as the plan for next steps. Because most of the analysis involves a different problem, there will be no routine for this job. The ideal candidate must be very creative and proactive to succeed in the role.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead strategic initiatives, from the design to implementation. You will partner with managers to define an approach, suggest a work plan and execute
- Navigate the organization to gather context; collect data effectively and run analysis related to your workstream
- Write clear and concise documents to support decision-making. Run the rituals that ensure these documents are built on time and with the correct inputs and buy ins
- Manage and report progress on projects you are working on
- Own change management and handover of the projects you deliver
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills: you understand how to analyze metrics and data and proposes appropriate action based on that
- Strong organizational skills: you can execute autonomously several tasks based on priorities agreed with the team and manager
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills: fluency in English, and ability to synthesize analysis into insights
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and understands how our projects will add value to the company in the long-term
- You are curious to learn about technical subjects and capable of working together with more technical colleagues
- You're hands-on, in the right ways: willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to do what's better for Wildlife
- You are results-oriented and have an utmost sense of ownership
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment with highly proficient peers
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta