Associate Manager, Engineering Operations
We are looking for an Associate Manager to join Wildlife's Engineering Operations team in São Paulo (Brazil). The Engineering Operations team works closely with the CTO to articulate and communicate the technical vision for the company and leads high-value technical initiatives. The Associate Manager will work closely with the Studio Technical Director in a variety of strategic and high visibility initiatives.
By working in this position, you will learn about complex technologies being developed to assist development, publishing and distribution of games. You will understand how to effectively organize and manage big high performance technology teams, from the operational aspects to the processes that drive innovation. As a result, you will create skills that allow you to manage how companies can tackle complex problems with technology, manage software and product development, and use a data driven approach to solve problems.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Studio Technical Director (direct report of the CTO);
- Structure and drive strategic projects for the company, directly impacting our games;
- Communicate and coordinate with other areas within Wildlife (Engineering, Publishing Services, Product);
- Help define and communicate about the technologies that will be used in our games;
- Conduct analysis and external benchmarks to inform critical decisions for the company;
- Prepare documents for leadership forums.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or related experience;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Initiative, independence, and ability to interact with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience with modelling and data analysis tools (Excel, Tableau, Alteryx or Power BI);
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills: you should expect to write 100% in english and conduct 50% of meetings in english (we provide help if needed);
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
What you won't need
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- A computer science degree;
- Experience working in engineering organizations;
- Being a mobile gamer.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta