Analytics Platform Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate Analytics Platform Manager to join Wildlife's Business Intelligence Engineering team in São Paulo, Brasil.
You will work with engineering, data, and business teams to define, plan, and deliver a platform to enable and support the development of analytics products that will make Wildlife an even more data-driven company. You will explore and understand the business and its needs and propose platform-like solutions to solve them at scale, reducing as much as possible the need for ad-hoc solutions.
The ideal candidate will be technology-minded, problem solvers, who understand how to get things done at scale and at a fast pace.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Define and communicate the mission and vision of the area to your team and different stakeholders in the company
- Estimate, specify, hire, and staff the necessary people capacity
- Partner with other teams to gather resources, support, or commitment to ensure critical/structural projects will be carried out
- Set the team's goals aligned with the company's OKRs
- Lead the development of our Analytics Platform, challenging the current solutions.
- Work with you team's members on engagement and career development
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent/related fields
- 4+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer on distributed architectures
- 1+ years of experience working as a Data Manager, building and maintaining a platform for data applications, preferably analytics applications. Experience with data pipelines, ETL, or data modeling is a plus
- Proven experience with some tools of the Big Data tech ecosystem (Spark, Airflow, etc). Experience with Data visualization and Data Warehousing (Looker, Tableau, Snowflake, etc) tools is a plus
- Past experience building or leading a data platform is a BIG PLUS but not required
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business through your products
- You like to navigate in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta