UX Designer - Inclusão da Comunidade Negra
We're looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join Wildlife's Publishing Services UX Design team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a UX Designer, you'll play a key role in our internal browser-based interfaces, producing designs to help users better operate our infrastructure. You’ll work directly with one of our squads to understand the product features, propose design solutions, and track user experience quality.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Help the squad to focus on what matters by putting the user at the center of the process, investigating the problems they are trying to solve, and identifying viable solutions together with the product manager and the technical leader through planning and conducting user researches;
- Increase understanding of the squad and partners about the problems and solutions they are focused on by designing diagrams (e.g., service blueprints, user journey maps, value proposition canvas, sitemaps, flowcharts, etc.);
- Reduce uncertainty and secure quality standards on what needs to be done by designing prototypes and validating them with users, stakeholders, and the squad team;
- Map user experience issues on live tools by tracking metrics and by planning & conducting usability tests.
What you'll need
- Professional UX research experience;
- Great prototyping skills;
- Experience with Design System (able to work within an established design system, but are comfortable pushing the framework to its limits);
- English proficiency;
- Be up-to-date with UX industry techniques, technology, and best practices.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with;
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads;
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed;
- Low ego, collaborative, and open-minded.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this