Unity SDK Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Unity SDK Programmer living in Brazil, Argentina or Ireland, to join Wildlife's LiveOps team.
You won't need prior experience with game development, but you must have mobile development experience and be passionate about technology, have a broad understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts, and be comfortable about working with new technologies. We ship code that goes into production on multiple games, so you'll be writing efficient and testable codes.
Most libraries have a backend component, and you need to help develop them with the backend team, so having a solid understanding of how APIs and backend services work is necessary.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development, maintenance and new libraries;
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for test development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Provide the team with a quality strategy that supports the team's delivery goals and aligns with the overall Wildlife's' quality strategy;
- Handle Android and iOS versions;
- Collaborate with programmers on the backend, analytics, automation, and game teams.
What you'll need
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development or equivalent experience;
- Broad/previous professional experience in software development;
- Solid understanding of computer concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, and algorithm analysis);
- Excellent knowledge of software testing concepts (testability, regression, unit, integration, automation);
- Relate to our values and be willing to live them;
- Previous experience with Unity focused on mobile.
What would be very cool
- Backend or frontend development experience;
- Passion for games;
- LiveOps experience.
More about you
- You love technology and you're genuinely curious about the theory, practices and understanding of how things work;
- You're passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You get excited when you have to use a programming language or tool you know nothing about because that is an opportunity to learn new things;
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this