SR Unity/C# Developer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Unity Developer, to join Wildlife's Game Services team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Unity Developer in the Game Services team, you will design, build and maintain state of the art Unity tools to help our studio to create games faster without having to worry about platform-specific features, impacting hundreds of developers and millions of users of our games.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance;
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for test development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Define good code practices, maintain our continuous integration process and influence our software development to improve quality;
- Collaborate with highly skilled programmers on the backend, analytics, automation, and game teams;
- Identify common behaviors and functionalities between projects and extract and organize them into frameworks that allow faster development of other teams.
What you'll need
- Minimum two years experience with C#;
- Minimum one year experience with Unity development;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc);
- Experience in developing Unity editor tools is a plus;
- iOS/Android native experience is a plus.
More about you
- You´re passionate about software development;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this