Unity Cinematic Artist (Freelancer)
We're looking for a talented and passionate Unity Cinematic Artist, to join Wildlife's Marketing Art Production team in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Unity Cinematic Artist works at the Marketing Studio together with the Creation and Pre-Production teams, developing videos for the promotion of our games with a focus on performance.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with writers, storyboarders and art directors by creating 3D cinematic videos inside Unity Engine to promote mobile games;
- Participate actively in the creative process, contributing to ideas and production solutions for the videos;
- Collaborate with the team to create tools that increase the effectiveness of the production’s workflow.
What you'll need
- Solid experience in Unity (including Unity’s Director Timeline, Cinemachine and Post Processing Stack);
- A good understanding of storytelling and cinematography, with a strong sense of composition and editing skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of the 3D/animation pipeline ( Maya or 3DMax);
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work;
- Working experience with Unity.
More about you
- You are motivated by building up a high-performance creative team;
- You are also creative in solving problems and is constantly seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result;
- You have a very good understanding of how Unity pipelines work;
- You´re creative when solving problems and are continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this