Senior Software Engineer
Brazil - Remote
We're looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to join Wildlife's team in our remote first approach. All work can be done remotely, but the office is always available.
It’s a unique position to work as an engineer with our Studios in a Box (SiBs) to support their game creation, operation and distribution. The studios are composed of experienced game designers from all across the world that led titles such as The Sims, Angry Birds and Brawl Stars. Our main goal is to empower and enable them to focus on game design, leveraging our engineering ecosystem to launch amazing games to millions of players.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success. The right person for this position is comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves learning new things and solving problems.
What you’ll do
- Integrate existing engineering services (client and server) into different games.
- Communicate with multiple engineering and game teams.
- Help design and implement new tools.
- Assist on project reviews for the studios.
- Work on initiatives that aim for better technical knowledge management in the company.
- Help identify improvement opportunities for the support the company provides to studios
What you'll need
- Broad analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to communicate in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc)
Nice to Have
- Backend experience, specially Go
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure experience, specially AWS and Terraform
- Experience developing and maintaining systems with high volume of requests
- Game development experience, specially Unity
- Technical writing skills
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
* Indicates a required field