Senior Software Engineer - C#
Senior Software Engineer – C#
We're looking for a passionate Engineer to join Wildlife's team in São Paulo, Brazil.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Unity/C# Developer, to join Wildlife's Game Services team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As Developer in the Game Services team, you will work on porting our games to different regions. You will design, build, adapt and maintain game features to these regions impacting million of users of our games.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Directly contribute to development and maintenance of game features;
- Apply good code practices, maintain our continuous integration process and influence our software development to improve quality;
- Directly contribute to development and maintenance of game backend features;
- Code testing scenarios to maintain a high level of quality;
- Propose the best approach to develop and adapt game features to other regions.
What you'll need
- Minimum two years experience with C#;
- Minimum one year experience with Unity development;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc);
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies as a Developer;
- Knowing backend development technologies like NodeJS or GO lang is a plus;
- Knowing how to operate CI tools is a plus;
- iOS/Android native experience is a plus.
- You´re passionate about software development;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final resu
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this