Senior Monetization Manager
About the Team
The Monetization team plans the calendar strategy, promotions, offers and pricing, ensures it’s execution and collaborate with various teams (Economy, Art, Community, Live ops, Product teams), monitors different engagement and monetization KPIs – all of this to maximize our players’ experience and achieving the studio’s business targets.
About the Role
In this role, you'll be the go-to person in our products' LiveOps and campaigns, and be responsible for managing the communication to our millions of players with exciting new innovative ideas, create promotions and interesting content, collaborate with the product teams in creating new and innovative features, think about original ideas to our games and add more fun, interesting and unique gaming experience!
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle LiveOps calendar including planning short & long-term activities, defining goals, executing, and analyzing performance
- Manage day-to-day promotional activity as well as ongoing optimization
- Focus on player retention and engagement to ensure high lifetime value
- Possess a deep understanding of existing game mechanics and how to best utilize them within Monetization tools
- Constantly improving and optimizing in a data-driven manner the game experience and performance in order to hit the company KPI’s
- Differentiate and optimize in-game activity between player segments
- Collaborate with several teams throughout different development stages in order to execute in-game events & promotions
- Drive continuous innovation in the game's day-over-day activity, adding new types of communication, integration of new features, etc.
- Responsible for launching new features and maximizing players’ experience throughout a full marketing plan
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience working as a Live-ops/Monetization/CRM manager in a gaming company
- Outstanding creativity, drive, and data orientation
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Attention to detail with an eye for aesthetics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field