Senior Game Producer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Development Manager or Game Producer to join Wildlife' Game Production Team.
As a game producer at Wildlife, you'll use your honed soft skills, deep project management toolbox, and wise team leadership supervise projects, plan features, meet achievements with quality, allocating resources, balancing scope and capacity, leading risks, tracking progress, implementing processes, and inspiring motivation and commitment. They are in charge of establishing and nurturing relationships with key partners horizontally and vertically to gain support for initiatives and projects.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
This is a remote-first position.
About the Team
The Game Production department thrives on taming chaos. Guardians of schedules and guides for games moving through each development phase, these are highly dependable people leading our teams with a focus on communication, collaboration, continuous improvement, and quality.
If you are passionate about turning ideas into reality while being the cornerstone for smooth execution and adapting to change, you will love helping to level up our Production discipline at Wildlife Studios.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the project schedule and drive it to successful completion with decisions balancing quality, scope, capacity, budget, risk, and time.
- Lead multi-functional development teams, facilitate ceremonies, evaluate and evolve processes.
- Anticipate risks, coordinate dependencies, remove team roadblocks and performance bottlenecks.
- Provide visibility into the status of the project and the development team across the company, ensuring smooth communication inside and outside the area so people are aware of the job being done and the challenges being faced.
- Inspire and empower the development team that you will be working with, guide them through continuous improvement, and share learnings with the company.
- Create a healthy team culture, communicative, transparent, motivated, committed and focused on realistic goals.
What you'll need
- Proven experience in project management or team leadership;
- Knowledge of modern project management methodologies, processes, and the experience of knowing when not to use them;
- Understanding of software creation process;
- Familiarity with project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Excel (complex spreadsheets), or similar;
- Experience working with games is highly desirable;
- Plus: leaded multiple teams; has education or certification in project management.
- Huge plus: experience with art production.
More about you
- You excel at organizing and prioritizing and have a keen eye for detail.
- You can inspire, influence, create relationships, and connect with all levels of the organization.
- You remain calm and intentional in a highly dynamic environment, adapting to change quickly.
- You can easily switch context from granular to the big picture and lead challenging priorities.
- You are able to build and supervise complex schedules.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this