Senior Frontend Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to join Wildlife's Game Services team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll work directly with UX Designers, key stakeholders, and other frontend engineers to develop world-class user experiences in a platform that is used in our games' creation, operation, and distribution. Our main goal is to empower and enable each of those teams to do their work faster and better, making our games reach the next billion people.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to the user experience of our services in a unified platform.
- Work proactively and closely with stakeholders, UX, product, and other engineers to define and develop frontend solutions that make it easier to integrate and operate our services.
What you'll need
- Solid experience with React.
More about you
- Empowering teams is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of designing user experiences that enable others to do their best work. You have a keen eye for standard features and demands and can build from different requirements and expectations to a common ground.
- Responsible for the end result. You understand that a job half done is not enough. Even when facing difficulties or unforeseen obstacles, you do what must be done. You know that it is meaningless to do tasks assigned to you without thinking about the success of the overall project you are working on.
- Metrics focused. We are metrics-oriented, and our systems have a high impact on the performance of our games. You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring visibility to your clients. You aim for superior system design, guaranteeing the highest availability possible.
- Love to learn. We value professionals that like to learn new things, are autonomous and proactive to bring and implement their ideas.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field