Senior Data Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer to join Wildlife's DSP team in Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo.
We’ll be focused on developing a brand new commercial product with the following challenges: Machine learning based service handling +1 Million QPS, 1-digit ms response time, Cloud-native platform, Data Engineering, Data Science, Information Security COE, Real-time advertising inventory bidding exchange, Creatives statistical testing & analytics tool, Machine learning powered mediation layer.
What you'll do:
- You will work with client teams in order to understand their quality requirements and develop proper strategies for probing and communicating it;
- You will work with our developers to create and implement automated tests that help them guaranteeing we are meeting our requirements;
- Develop, monitor and maintain data quality and KPIs reports;
- Design and implement processes and requirements for data quality that will be applied both internally to our team and to other teams building data pipelines.
What you'll need:
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with data quality
- Knowledge and experience with time series analysis and anomaly detection
- Spark and Python knowledge
- Knowledge in statistics, Scala and Big Data are a big plus
More about you:
- Natural analytical thinker;
- Eager to understand how the company and its teams operate and to improve their performance;
- Passionate about customer experience. You will work hard to guarantee the product we have built is easy and intuitive to use and that it is effective;
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this