Senior Artist - Playables
The Playables Team is a fast paced multiskilled game development team composed of Engineers and Artists that given size, memory and processing constraints is able to deliver beautiful gaming experiences that optimizes our user acquisition campaigns’ performance, leading users to download our games.
In the quest to find great creatives, we developed an outstanding process that combines creativity and tons of data analysis that brings takeaways from past creatives, benchmarks, and market trends. To guarantee that we are continually generating new creatives with a major impact on our game’s growth, we produce creatives on an industrial scale.
As a Senior Artist you'll be responsible for crafting the artistic part of our playables, helping us raise the quality and reduce our time to market.
This role suits those who master the process of redefining good ideas into incredible results to directly impact the business’s growth by bringing millions of new users to our games.
What you'll do
- Build the best playables in the whole game industry;
- Question the status quo to reinvent the area in a daily basis.
What you'll need
- Experience working with art for realtime solutions (games, simulators, applications, AR, VR);
- Extensive knowledge of the process of creating a 3D asset for games (modeling, texture, rig, animation and finishing in the engine (Unity);
- Intermediate knowledge of Unity 3D (timeline, cinemachine, avatar mask and other elements of that profile;
- Ability to produce 2D assets, such as huds, logos and simple concepts (photoshop and illustrator);
More about you
- You respect different points of view and never judge a book by its cover;
- You communicate efficiently with different audiences, crafting the message to achieve the most result;
- You desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected but seen as an opportunity for improvement and innovation;
- You are ambitious and have an utmost sense of ownership towards your targets;
- You have a track record of being a fast learner and delivering results from those findings.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this