About The Team
The Quality Assurance team plays a crucial role in the development cycle of the game, once we are responsible for ensuring the quality of our games by making use of manual and automated tests. Besides that, we work close to game designers, developers, backend developers, and tooling engineers. We aim to always be up to date with some of the best tools and testing techniques, whilst focusing on improving our processes at each sprint. We seek to be a reference in the industry by being a strong, motivated, and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our Quality is our pride!
About The Role
Wildlife Studios is searching for QA Analysts who can understand the high-level architecture of our games so that they can define and prioritize the test cases that must be executed for each version. Also, we look for professionals that, in a relaxing and fun environment, are committed to guaranteeing we launch high quality and successful games.
What You’ll Do
Fundamentally you'll be assigned to functional manual testing, focusing on ensuring the quality of our games. It is essential to assure that only flawless games will end up in the hands of millions of users every day.
- Create, prioritize, and maintain complete test suites based on test cases analysis and
meetings with the developers;
- Perform manual tests to approve new features and new contents in our games;
- Investigate complex bugs;
- Participate in playtests and exploratory testing sessions;
- Create, maintain and organize documentation and reports about test events and results;
- Compare results obtained to those expected in line with product/engineering;
- Report inconsistencies (incidents) and make root cause analysis when needed;
- Create documentation and keep them updated.
What You'll Need
- Experience in performing functional manual tests;
- Experience in investigation and reporting of complex bugs;
- Practice in the design of test cases;
- Graduated in courses related to computing and games, such as Games Design, Digital Games, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, and Development, among others;
- Advanced English.
More About You
- You have an innovative mentality and the ability to approach a problem creatively;
- You are Passionate about games;
- You have the ability to think in an abstract manner and realize how small details fit into the bigger picture;
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You have a meticulous approach to work;
- As a teammate professional, you have an ownership mindset;
- You are proactive and hands-on;
- You are ambitious and seek for self-development.
It's a Plus
- Experience with programming, especially in automation or in the creation of electronic
- Mobile testing on real devices, in iOS/Android native apps/games;
- Knowledge about the game industry;
- Basic knowledge about database query;
- Knowledge about tools such as Jira and HP ALM;
- Software testing certifications.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this