Production Excellence Manager
About The Team
Marketing Art is a large and multi-skilled team responsible for optimising our user acquisition campaigns’ performance through the creatives displayed on them. Those creatives (videos 3D, 2D, and mini-games) are the first point of contact of millions of users with our games. Having appealing Ads that resonate with the audience is to have an essential competitive advantage among millions of mobile games worldwide, which plays a significant role in our games’ growth.
To find great creatives, we developed a unique process that combines creativity and tons of data analysis that brings learnings from past creatives, benchmarks, and market trends. To guarantee that we are continually generating new creatives with a major impact on our game’s growth, we produce creatives on an industrial scale.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who will guarantee that we are producing creatives on an industrial scale efficiently. That person will be the lead responsible for productivity and team size definition. This is an instigating challenge because: (1) we are talking about the productivity of the largest team in the company, 50 FTEs, which will likely double; (2) we have ambitious productivity goals; (3) the creative production team is multi-skilled and distributed across different managers with different challenges; (4) we have an R&D team available to produce game-changer technologies to Production.
That person will be responsible for setting a vision for the production, identifying major opportunities for productivity increase, setting ambitious early and quarterly productivity goals, and defining and following up on the plans for achieving these goals. S/he will manage two to three sub-departments, which are more related to the planning aspect of the production, being one of them the Creative Producers, which will work as PMO in other teams.
This role suits those who master the process of transforming good ideas into incredible results to directly impact the business’s growth by bringing millions of new users to our games.
What will the person do:
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase productivity, including automation tools, standardisation, and rethinking larger processes.
- Set ambitious annual and quarterly productivity targets for the productions cells, in alignment with the managers of those cells;
- Plan on how to achieve those goals and play a PMO role;
- Promote a performance-driven culture across the area by giving visibility to each team’s right KPI;
- Owns the capacity planning;
- Build a vision for Production and make sure there is an alignment between this vision and what R&D is building;
- Communicate with distinct heads of other departments in Marketing Art. S/he will play a leading role in 2D and 3D production and a supportive one in Playables (mini-games)
What you'll need
- Experience as a strategic consultant or in a startup environment piloting a KPI;
- Experience optimising complex processes and getting incredible results;
- Experience as a people manager of medium size teams. Experience managing managers is a plus;
- Strong problem solving and data-driven skills;
- Great interpersonal relationship and stakeholder management skills – experience with PMO would be nice to have;
- Experience using technology/ innovation to optimize processes;
More about you
- You have a track record of being a fast learner and delivering results from those learnings.
- You're a critical thinker with a holistic view of the companies and departments you had worked on. You don’t just optimize, you are able to rethink how things are done.
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards your targets.
- You communicate efficaciously with different audiences, crafting the message to achieve the most result.
- You desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected but seen as an opportunity for improvement and innovation.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this