Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Senior Product Marketing Manager to join Wildlife. This position is fully remote, and the ideal person would be able to work in one of the NA time zones (GMT-8 – GMT-5).
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the early distribution strategy and performance of two games that are currently under development by our Affiliated Studios. As their PMM, you will have the opportunity to launch successful IPs to market. You will be the connection between game teams, who are responsible for engaging, retaining, and monetizing players, and the distribution areas, who work on different disciplines to attract players (e.g. paid UA, organic UA, creatives production, platform relations).
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Coordinate early market testing efforts: Throughout the development process of a game, there are several hypotheses that need to be assessed. For that, our team relies on a suite of early market tests and procedures, both quantitative and qualitative, that support the game development team. You will strategize and coordinate the execution and delivery of these tests with other stakeholders within the Distribution vertical.
- Create distribution plans: Based on market research and inputs from game and distribution teams, you will define distribution targets for the game and the initiatives to deliver on those targets. You will also coordinate the efforts across distribution for each game release and events planned by game teams.
- Manage performance: You will monitor and analyze the game's distribution performance, explaining main variations and identifying opportunities for optimization across channels. Report performance and findings to game teams and other stakeholders.
- Share insights between distribution and game teams: The PMM should understand the game vision, target audience and the winning distribution strategies from similar games in the market. These will allow them to provide inputs to improve distribution performance for each game (e.g. packaging and storytelling for the game, target countries) and share insights about players behaviors that can be leveraged by the game team when building the strategy of content, offers and events for the game.
What you'll need
- Experience in product marketing management in the mobile gaming industry
- Previous experience working in successful mobile launches
- Be good at influencing people and working in cross-functional environments
- Strong analytical background
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field