About the role
As a member of the product team, you will be instrumental in keeping the ball rolling for your game. The ideal candidate has acute analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of free-to-play games. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to navigate a full free-to-play business model, and for discussing, advocating for, and helping determine which strategic elements are needed for the titles to be an ongoing success via live operations
You will work closely with the data team on investigations, analyses, and the game economy, elaborate the Live Ops mobile roadmap with the main stakeholders, and then to plan and to assign tasks to members of the Live Ops squad (Game Designers, Engineers, Artists and Data Analyst) and to monitor their progress to ensure tasks are performed as outlined in the project roadmap (and as per targeted KPI). Finally, you will analyze the performance of the game with regards to the financial objectives (P&L) and suggest data-driven roadmap improvements.
What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with a range of disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Analysing and interpreting data and making meaningful conclusions to provide insights on game features
- Assessing the impact of potential improvements or changes on the game
- Effectively communicate with different stakeholders & teams & offices
- Plan with Design & Production, Live op roadmaps
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
What you'll need
- Experience in mobile gaming, mobile product management, data analytics, or consulting in either web/fintech/eCommerce/ B2C sectors.
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Outstanding analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision making, experimentation design, and data analysis
- Ability to figure out how to structure a problem, define what success looks like, identify workable solutions, and build product specifications that clearly describe how the solution works
- Being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, building consensus, and driving the team toward solutions
- Ability to differentiate correlation from causation
- Quantitative modeling skills to estimate the effect of potential ideas and scenarios
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field