Product Management Director
Wildlife is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. With game studios led by some of the greatest mobile game directors in history, Wildlife is on a mission to Free the Creators — unlocking and amplifying the creative energy of amazing game development teams across the globe. Our Wildlife Platform builds on the learnings from our global portfolio and will enable game developers to focus their energy on the art and science of crafting amazing games while leveraging world class expertise in game development, testing, lifecycle management, and growth.
About The Role
The Director of Game Studio Success loves mobile game development and mobile game developers. They are the product and process leaders for the customer journey for our Wildlife Platform. From onboarding new game development teams to the tools that enable product and business development and growth to the training and systems needed to support our game studios and deliver on their goals of delivering the games that delight fans across the globe.
This is a critical role for a strategic product leader — understanding the unique needs of each game studio, and working side by side on some of the coolest new mobile games in development while building the path to scaling our engagement to creative teams everywhere. You will create the processes and programs that scale our studio family as you engage hands-on to help them deliver world-class mobile games.
You will bring
- Solid fundamentals in product management — in every aspect of defining customer success to delivering value across the last mile — helping the teams be principled in our approach to prioritization, delivering the amazing while postponing the merely-great.
- A deep understanding of mobile and game development, tools, and best practices in modern product development.
- Experience and lessons learned from at least two full product lifecycles using service-powered development environments and developer productivity platforms.
- A pragmatic approach to perfection as a journey not a goal, optimizing for shared learning and growth as equal assets we build together with our platform products.
- Experience developing onboarding and support processes to enable developer success in working with platforms and development tools.
- The passion and commitment to attract, nurture, and grow a talented, diverse, and inclusive team of mobile developers and product managers that will work side by side with our game studios to help deliver amazing games and streamline future development efforts.
- Director level experience in Product Management or Engineering Management, specifically the lived in experience of building and managing a full development and deployment lifecycle, creating and driving the rhythm of the business, and driving a cross-disciplinary team toward shared success.
- Significant experience as a manager, a coach, and someone passionate about helping develop top talent. Experience growing leaders and new managers is important, and we firmly believe that we build the teams that build the products – people development is core to our success.
- A passion for innovation and an outcome-oriented approach to problem solving – with a heavy focus on finding the right “why?”
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Experience building developer-facing products, such as APIs/SDKs, and programs/systems to help ensure end-user success with these tools.
- A strong desire to be part of an amazing team that loves to work together. This role is inherently collaborative, and continuing to build and nurture the team we all want to work on is part of the job.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this