Procurement Sr. Buyer – IT Services
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Procurement Professional to work with the IT-OPs team and business partners to coordinate, source, negotiate and handle agreements for technology related products and services. This individual will ensure the happiness by delivering industry best in class pricing and outstanding vendor performance.
What you'll do
- Category management: market screening for new suppliers, contract management, budget and TCO analysis, project alignment with partners, delegation and prioritization of local and global initiatives, partner mapping and prioritization, meaningful analysis.
- Responsible to plan and build mid and long term strategies and negotiate with suppliers to seek the best financial benefits for WLS (savings, payments terms and other-commercial conditions);
- Implementation of global initiatives and alignment with WLS global teams, as well local partners;
- Procurement reports and trainings (Compliance, Savings control, Roadmap, Supplier Evaluation, etc).
What you'll need
- Bachelor Degree International Business, Engineering, I.T, Economics, Administration;
- Solid experience in IT procurement;
- Advanced English.
More about you
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and field to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- You are a teammate. You're willing to help out whenever needed;
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines;
- Strong committed.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this