We're looking for a talented and passionate Public Relations, to join Wildlife's Brand & Communications team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a PR lead you will Plan, develop and implement the PR strategy for the key markets Wildlife operates in, always aligned with our business goals, and ensure consistency of company-wide messages.
What you'll do
- PR routine: Oversee the PR initiatives with agencies, making sure goals, tactics, and budget run according to plan; keep track and update Wildlife's PR crisis manual.
- Stakeholder management: Develop strong relationships and spot PR opportunities to make Wildlife's brand stronger.
- PR for strategic initiatives: coordinate the set up for branding and comms.
- Ad Hoc Initiatives: Understand company strategy and support needs of the team. Examples are: new games launch, new partnerships, events.
- Social Media: support Brand & Content Manager to define the strategy and content calendar.
- Performance tracking: Grab data on PR actions and derive insights to inform ideas and planning, and define the metrics for success.
What you'll need
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to potential crisis situations or opportunities
- Structured and effective communicator
- Experience leading PR and managing agencies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Data-driven brand and content management
- Fluent in English and Portuguese. Spanish desired
- Previous experience in tech companies (game industry knowledge is desirable)
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this