Playables Engineer (Vaga afirmativa para pessoas negras)
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Playables Engineer to join us.
On the Playables Team, you will be responsible for developing playable ads that will attract millions of new users to our games.
As a Playables Engineer in Marketing Art, you will be responsible for the full cycle of playable development. You will make important decisions about gameplay and mechanics, working on games for several games in the company!
We know that our work has a huge impact on the success and the culture of the company. The right person for this position is someone curious and comfortable with an environment that encourages taking initiatives, loves to solve problems and can thrive in a fast growing business.
What you'll do
- Programming like never before to build the best playables in the entire gaming industry
- Daily question the status quo to reinvent the area
- Provide status of on-going demands and inform risks to stakeholders
- Proactively search for process problems and suggest improvements
- Work closely to Artists, Product Marketing Specialists and Data Analysts
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc)
- Bonus (if you have, it's a plus):
- Knowledge of WebGI
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience with game development
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this