People Experience Analyst
We're looking for a talented and passionate People Experience Analyst to join Wildlife's People team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a People Experience Analyst, you'll Implement and lead activities that contribute to positive company experience, from onboarding to offboarding, health & wellness, and employee engagement. You will support us to make Wildlife the place where the world’s best talents come and do the best work of their life
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is communicative, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Support the existing onboarding and, ensure alignment between them and the newly emerging people and company experience initiatives as needed, as well as innovate in our new Wilders program;
- Partner with People Team, IT, Facilities, and other cross-functional partners to ensure the onboarding and offboarding processes are delivering the right employee experience;
- Review and optimize the offboarding process, ensuring our Wilders have a good experience until their very last minutes with us;
- Develop, execute, and manage an engaging people experience strategy that will generate positive impacts in our Wilders;
- Serve as key ambassadors of our culture to strengthen and embed our values across the employee lifecycle.
- Lead internal employee Wellness program, managing the full lifecycle from creation to execution, including measuring and reporting on the impact;
- Run the engagement surveys that will support us to make Wildlife the place where the world’s best talents come and do the best work of their life, actively participating in the action plans, analyzing data and trends.
What you'll need
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in an HR role, supporting onboarding and culture programs;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or other correlated;
- English proficiency advanced;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global environment;
- Desirable knowledge using HR tools (Culture Amp, Pipefy, Donut).
More about you
- You´re communicative and can express yourself in both verbal and written communication to deliver information to a variety of audiences;
- You are passionate about giving employees the best experience possible;
- You´re motivated to build relationships with people and help to create a psychologically safe environment that values our differences and backgrounds;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can work through complex problems, effectively resolving issues that involve people and processes by using logic and setting priorities;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this