People Business Partner
ABOUT THE TEAM
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. With full support from the executive team, we know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We are building a company and culture where everyone thrives. So we're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and can create solutions that address them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an HRBP with tenacity to help us continue to grow our and develop our leaders and businesses. The right person will be comfortable operating in an autonomous and ambiguous environment, loves solving people problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is a strategic combination of “rolling up your sleeves” and taking the bigger picture to resolve right interventions to maintain and scale our culture as we grow globally.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- HRBP experience;
- University degree or have equivalent work experience;
- Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development;
- Proven experience in providing HR consultation to senior leadership on pivotal initiatives;
- Familiarity with global HR standard methodologies and policies;
- Ability in fast-paced environments, knowing when to create from scratch and when to influence other outcomes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Portuguese and/or English.
WHO YOU ARE
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed… advising multiple client partners? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with;
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads;
- Passionate about employee experience. You want to build the best employee experience focuses on delivering business strategy.You're flexible, aggressive, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Consult with leaders and managers and provide guidance when appropriate in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development;
- Understand our business and clients’ goals. Provide guidance and input on team planning, org planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc. Identify training needs for business units and individual executive development needs;
- Responsible for providing support for mobility;
- Responsible for the mobility policies (expatriation, repatriation and localization) and processes, ensuring consistency between the countries and stakeholders;
- Alignment with HRBPs and Managers on expatriation package and policy to be applied;
- Coordination of the entire expatriation process, ensuring that the immigration requirements, relocation, tax, pension plan, external providers and internal procedures are fully aligned;
- Advise on performance management issues and lead minor investigations and reorganizations;
- Tackle people problems at root level and not symptomatically, using data to drive and support your analyses.
Wildlife is one of the top tier mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this