Mini Games Manager
This position will be based in our São Paulo office, working on hybrid model (balancing working from home and presencial in SP). The Mini Games Manager for Playables (gamefied ads) will lead and expand a multifunctional team with software developers and tech artists.
About The Team
One of Wildlife's key competitive advantages is Distribution and within Distribution our key competitive advantage is Creatives. Creatives is a large and multi-skilled team responsible for optimizing our user acquisition campaigns’ performance through the creatives (aka ads) displayed on them. Those creatives (videos 3D, 2D, and playables) are the first point of contact of millions of users with our games. Having appealing Ads that resonate with the audience is to have an essential competitive advantage among millions of mobile games worldwide, which plays a significant role in our games’ growth.
To find great creatives, we developed a unique process that combines creativity and tons of data analysis that brings learnings from past creatives, benchmarks, and market trends. To guarantee that we are continually generating new creatives with a major impact on our game’s growth, we produce creatives on an industrial scale.
The Playables department is responsible for producing one relevant creative type because it enables the audience to have fun playing and have a small taste of our game while seeing an ad. We use proprietary technology to produce realistic and eye-catching playables, the team is also responsible for the development of this technology. This is a multi-skilled team composed of engineers and artists.
About the Role
Your mission is to guarantee that we produce high-performing playables in the most efficient way possible. Additionally, you will be responsible for setting a vision for our proprietary technology used to produce playables, we want this to keep being a competitive advantage over the years.
You will manage and expand a multifunctional team, understand opportunities and define process improvements.
You will have interaction with many Wildlife teams such as Creation, Creatives Intelligence, Production, and UA to push on solid and fast results.
This role suits those who master the process of transforming good ideas into incredible results to directly impact the business’s growth by bringing millions of new users to our games.
What will you do
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase productivity, including automation tools, standardization, and rethinking larger processes.
- You will look for opportunities to improve playables performance (aka FPS, loading time, crash rate) on a diverse set of channels and devices
- You will set up a vision for our product and drive our teams towards that.
- You need to keep in touch with market trends such as direct competitors and challenges ahead to improve our technology beforehand
- You will coach and manage a multidisciplinary team
What you'll need
- +2 years experience as a manager, leading engineering teams or multi-skilled teams
- Experience working on software development company and/ or game development
- Strong problem solving and data-driven skills
- Experience using technology/ innovation to optimize processes
- Knowledge on some programming languages is plus
More about you
- You have a track record of being a fast learner and delivering results from those learnings.
- You're a critical thinker with a holistic view of the companies and departments you have worked on. You don’t just optimize, you are able to rethink how things are done.
- You like to develop and deliver great and innovative work.
- Curious, you are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and go beyond what is asked.
- You are always balancing the cost/benefit between quick and robust solutions.
- Team player, you understand that you department is part of a larger organization and you always keep those goals in mind. You also enjoy promoting a collaborative environment.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this