Live Operations Manager
Wildlife Studios is one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world.
Founded in Brazil in 2011, our company has grown to become a truly global organization.
Our offices are located in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Sweden, and now also in Israel.
Today, our portfolio of over 60 games engages billions of players around the world.
In this position, you will play a critical role in our Monetization team.
You will be responsible for the operation of one of our games, acting as a key focal point for other live games' disciplines and being responsible for executing sales, events, promotions and experiments to increase player engagement and spend.
As a Live Ops Manager, you will work closely with our strategy and creative teams to deliver plans into production, being accountable for game KPIs and for developing automation solutions that allow us to efficiently scale our processes.
Your main stakeholders will be our monetization, economy, art and player experience teams, and you will in turn act as a key client to our technology and analytics teams, translating your own needs into their roadmaps.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and efficient, with strong analytical skills and able to work with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment. High standards and an automation mindset are key to this role.
- Partner with multiple teams (monetization, economy, art, tech, business analysis) to deliver timely, high impact strategies
- Deploy sales, events, features and game content through our proprietary tech
- Monitor engagement and performance to achieve the desired player experience
- Recommend and run experiments to maximize lifetime value (LTV)
- Design and implement automation solutions to scale our games efficiently
- Collaborate with product and strategy teams in their feature and campaign designs
- BA/BS degree in engineering, economics, business or related
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with programming languages (Python, SQL, R etc)
- Strong communication skills. English proficiency, spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills. Experience in deriving insights from numbers, manipulating dataset
- Experience with game analytics, product management, performance marketing, and/or live operating games – a plus
More about you
- You combine an operations mindset with curiosity over technical and creative fields
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business through your work
- You like to navigate in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field