IT Planning Analyst
We're looking for a talented and passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The mission of the IT Operations team at Wildlife is to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by understanding our usage of technology resources, their associated costs and therefore finding opportunities related to better usage and/or provisioning of technology resources.
The IT Planning Analyst is key to ensure we understand our costs, analysing their drivers, and identifying risks/opportunities. You will be responsible for building the technology budget and tracking actual costs against it throughout the year, working with the technology teams to avoid deviations. In order to set enriched and objective goals for the different teams, the IT Planning Analyst will also work on having a benchmark for the different types of costs/resource usage and therefore technology teams.
We know that our work has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a high output team, directly contributing to company results
- Master CSPs’ expenses and billing criteria
- Produce monthly reports on IT infra usage, explaining main trends, variations and deviations
- Work proactively and closely with the games, data and engineering teams to identify the main technical drivers for each type of cost / vendor (AWS, Databricks, Datadog, Gitlab, etc.)
- Present and discuss with the engineering teams opportunities to improve the efficient usage of our resources and opportunities to reduce costs
- Produce the annual technology budget.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- +3 years of relevant experience with IT services and vendors
- Knowledge and experience with public cloud providers (preferably AWS)
- Data Discovery Tooling experience (e.g.: Tableau)
- Experience with large unstructured data sets
- SQL knowledge
- English intermediate/advanced level
More about you
- Analytical and detail oriented profile
- Flexible, you thrive in radically changing environments
- Good communication skills as you will need to interact with many stakeholders within the organization
- Highly proactive
- Team Player
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this