Corporate IT Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate IT Manager, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a IT Manager at Wildlife, you'll play a key role in expanding and maintaining our Corp Tech infrastructure, creating and deploying wide-reaching tools, frameworks, services, and pipelines to enable our workforce. You’ll partner with several Corporate, Art and Engineering teams, driving projects that improve infrastructure and tool usage, reviewing designs, implementing automations and new systems integrations.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead and mentor the IT Architecture team – a cross-functional department composed of IAM analysts, IT Developers and Hybrid Infrastructure analysts;
- Implement delivery standards for application and infrastructure integrations, ensuring alignment with business requirements;
- Act as an integral member of design teams responsible for new products and integrations aimed at company-wide use;
- Review code and designs to ensure compliance and security standards;
- Develop and improve business processes and tools with our back office teams;
- Improve systems and procedures, aiming at facilitating support resolution at the first levels;
- Determine future requirements and drive application and infrastructure improvements;
- Own initiatives to improve application and infrastructure processes, metrics, and tooling.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Broad previous professional experience in leading technical teams;
- Broad Project Manager experience;
- Expert-level knowledge of cloud infrastructure, networking, data structures, IAM, and software development;
- Strong and relevant experience in IT systems architecture;
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing;
- Experience with programming languages (such as Python, Golang, and webhooks and API integrations);
- Advanced English.
- Experience with Studio production technologies and video render farms;
- Experience with Perforce Helix P4V;
- SCRUM certifications.
More about you
- You're a self-motivated individual who's passionate about computer infrastructure and software development, and know how to ensure its quality;
- You love helping people, and you thrive by building new services and improving the work of others;
- You're experienced in working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this