IT Compliance Specialist
We're looking for a talented and passionate IT Compliance Specialist, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an IT Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, planning, implementing and maintaining IT Controls (ITGC & SOX) and leading ERP Access Blueprint definitions, implementing and maintaining it. You understand IT Risks demands and communicate their priorities to both projects and other teams. As main challenges, you will participate in the structuring of the Company's controls and risks area and will be a key user of the ERP system implementation project. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the ERP IT risks and controls designs and implementation. You’ll also lead the project’s Access Mapping front by taking strategic and functional decisions, preparing analysis and recommendations for the implementation team, and testing all system functions related and ensuring a healthy SOD free environment.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to the control definition, implementing and maintaining them;
- Be part of the ERP Implementation Project, mapping and defining the Access Strategy based on a SOD free concept;
- Be a partner to our internal clients to understand their needs and help them to prioritize and improve their processes and projects;
- Provide the team with an IT Control strategy that supports the team's delivery goals and aligns with the overall Wildlife's' strategy;
- Be part of a highly-skilled IT team, owning initiatives to improve processes, metrics, and tooling.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development;
- 5+ professional experience in IT Auditing or IT Risk Management;
- Professional experience implementing and auditing SOX and ITGC controls;
- Experience with Access Mapping for ERP tools like SAP or Oracle;
- Experience with Segregation of Duties (SOD);
- Experience with Risk Management tools like SAP GRC or Oracle Risk Management;
- Advanced level of reading, writing and most importantly speaking in English
More about you
- You´re passionate about IT audit and best practices and knows how to ensure our processes quality;
- You´re motivated by building up new controls and is aware on how to balance them to avoid extreme bureaucracy;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates agile culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this