Internal Controls Manager
We're looking for a hardworking Internal Controls Manager, to create and develop Wildlife´s Global Internal Controls Team, which is the ultimate guardian of the company's financial and cooperative governance, guaranteeing compliance with fiduciary duties, government.
This position’s mission is to ensure that it´s possible to build strong controls and governance without losing agility. We expect you to draft a risk assessment for company processes and define a plan to tackle our biggest issues related to internal controls. Also, you´re going to support the ERP implementation in processes definitions, solve the audit recommendation, and implement/review corporate policies.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is organized and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Elaborate and update risk assessment for company processes;
- Develop the internal controls framework and ensure that the company works under this framework;
- Work on preventive and corrective controls to reduce any losses according to the risk and control matrix;
- Support ERP implementation in the definitions about the subjects relates to internal controls;
- Work in solve the audit recommendation;
- Implement and review corporate policies;
- Improve and implement processes that guarantee that we have strong controls without losing agility.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related fields;
- Expertise in SOX;
- Fluent English;
- Strong Experience in Internal Controls and/or internal/external audit;
- Experience working at tech companies / Big Fours will be considered as a plus;
- Spanish will also be considered as a plus.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, outstanding organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Multi-function. You can run the operational and strategic functions of the position;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- You are a great teammate. You're willing to help out whenever needed.
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this