We're looking for a hardworking and passionate HRIS Analyst, to join Wildlife's People Experience team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a HRIS Analyst you'll play a key role in monitoring, auditing HR data in human resources systems, as well as overseeing and deploying process improvements. You’ll have many interactions with people from other teams, such as Payroll, Governance, Business Operations and other teams in People function (HRBPs, Talent Acquisition) to understand the needs from the organization and make it reflected in the HR systems in the best way possible.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Work as a liaison with business partners and data specialists to supervise customer inquiries and resolve customer issues related to production support;
- Main responsibility is to lead and ensure quality assurance and data integrity as relates to the personnel and job records, and employee personnel actions within the HRIS;
- Facilitate and partner with others in gathering and understanding feasibility, impact, risk, and ability to make changes to or address issues and exceptions as related to the employee job record data and entry process;
- Use existing applications (BambooHR) and determine methods to integrate data from multiple systems (GreenHouse, Pipefy, Culture Amp) to produce reports;
- Develop comprehensive HRIS support skill sets to include user support, system support, system configuration, monitoring end-user data input, identifying control opportunities and implementing solutions, and resolving user issues. Identify and resolve technical or process issues affecting HR integrations;
- Responsible for troubleshooting, issues resolution, process improvements, auditing, training, compliance, project support and any other requested work impacting HRIS;
- Complete understanding of how employee personal and job data is used, how it impacts other processes, employee and who should be able to access such data;
- Recommend and determine solutions of complex nature related to how the employee job record is updated, causing impact to other processes and areas within the Total Rewards;
- Maintain an understanding of industry best practices in HR.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to administration, information systems, human resources, or other correlates;
- Desirable knowledge with programming languages;
- Previous professional experience in HRIS (1+ year);
- HRIS experience related to employee record maintenance, interface, user support, system support, system configuration, monitoring end-user data input;
- Advanced communication skills both oral and written;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Actively participate in a team environment with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation;
- Advanced technical capability navigating complex work with ambiguity and many variables
More about you
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You´re highly self-motivated and has the ability to take initiative;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You can collaborate effectively across teams and functions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- You have excellent time management, organizational and prioritizing skills;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this