Head of Product
We're looking for a talented and passionate Head of Product to join the Wildlife team in San Francisco, CA. This position can be fully remote.
As the Head of Product at Wildlife's platform services team, you will be responsible for leading the ads monetization platform development. You'll have a fundamental role in defining the product vision, as well as consolidating and executing this vision throughout its development cycle.
You will work closely with Software Engineers, Product Designers, and Data scientists to create a product that delivers a unique, frictionless, engaging ads monetization experience to mobile developers. You will also be responsible for evangelizing our product team about the product vision and its main value proposition, ensuring alignment between platform initiatives and the company's strategic goals.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving hard problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business!
What you'll do
- Establish a long-term product vision, strategy and roadmap with buy-in from the leadership
- Work with customers and stakeholders to drive alignment and communicate product updates
- Evaluate the product performance and understand main drivers of adoption and engagement
- Identify key improvement opportunities and prioritize their development accordingly
- Research and share competitive teardowns, market trends, nuances and specificities with management
- Prioritize the feature backlog for our ads monetization services
- Foster a collaborative environment within the squads
What you'll need
- Demonstrated previous experience as a PM developing a B2B product from conception
- 5+ years of PM experience
- Rigorous analytical skills. Data-driven decision making
- Organization, planning, and efficient communication
- Flexible, adaptable and strategic. Can interact and negotiate with different teams and stakeholders to come up with the highest value roadmap and get buy-in from the different teams
- Openness to criticism and ideas
More about you
- Thoughtful and analytical decision-maker: you consider multiple solutions to the same problem and can see nuance where others don't to decide what level of detail/sophistication you’ll need to make an informed timely decision
- A structured and creative thinker: with a structured mindset you are able to harness chaos into a logical architecture, where others would give-up you won't, and by digging into benchmarks you're able to uncover unthinkable solutions to your day-by-day problems
- Eager to learn about and become an expert in technology and product management. Having the intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn and live it day-by-day and to work side by side with technical development teams is definitely a must
- Previous experience in the mobile AdTech industry, preferably PMing for Mediations, Ad Networks, MMPs, developer tools, or mobile gaming companies
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this