We're looking for a talented and passionate Governance Specialist to join Wildlife's IT Operations team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You will be responsible to secure world-class productivity and efficiency in our vendors by implementing and managing third party lifecycle. Being the main point of contact for all interactions with external providers, you will ensure sustained quality and long-term partnerships with mission critical providers. We aim to provide support to our IT operation in finding the best possible providers and complete the procurement process, making sure we have an overall strategy in order to maximize synergy and negotiation leverage that will allow us to get the best possible pricing models, SLAs and discounts. Once the contracts are in place, you will be in charge of fostering a long term relationship, securing each vendor meets their targets and we are permanently exploring new opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Monitor and manage interactions with all external technology parties
- Be accountable for IT third party lifecycle management
- Design and implement a Performance Management Framework that defines and measures each vendor’s KPIs and SLAs
- Put in place, and lead, post-mortem follow-ups routines for incidents involving third parties, securing RCAs take place and actions are taken to avoid disruptions in the future
- Foster partnerships with key critical providers
- Provider selection & contract negotiations
What you'll need:
- Strong economics culture and broad technical know-how
- Experience working with different software providers and IT P&S
- Performance management acquaintanceship (monitor and guaranteeing vendors meet their KPIs)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong Data-driven mindset
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with and leading others through projects execution
- Good experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams since this role involves constant communication with different areas in the company
More about you:
- You are a resourceful person with a go-getter attitude
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives
- You have a strong passion for productivity and thinking out of the box about bringing new ideas and solutions for 3rd parties-providers to be more effective and efficient
- You have strong communication skills and you like to hear different perspectives and like to make decisions based on them
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this