Global Facilities Manager
We're looking for an upbeat and strategist Global Facilities Manager, to join Wildlife's Global Workplace team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an FM you'll play a key role in our processes development cycle, crafting and deploying a scalable org structure and collection of services, to enable a fast-paced expansion to multiple offices worldwide. You’ll work directly with our operation teams to understand the requirements and build partnerships, supervising service standards, costs and implement automation and quality measuring tools.
You'll face challenges revolving around our return to the office's operations, exploring the workplace role to an outstanding experience on our company's transition, strengthening our community and modelling our culture.
The right person for this position is brave by nature, and comfortable with decision-making, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Provide the team with a results-oriented and creative strategy that guides the international team's autonomy to replicate high-quality services.
- Partner with other departments to build and maintain effective governance for international offices.
- Taylor and improve an integrated data-based system to portrait the overall global performance from meaningful metrics.
- Iterate and advocate for the user experience when dimensioning our services, operations and policies.
- Prioritize your resources efficiently, in line with the annual planning.
- Proactively identify and address issues and improvement opportunities.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to Engineering, Administration, Architecture;
- Broad/ Previous leadership experience related to Facilities Management
- Excellent written communication;
- Experience implementing or improving processes/systems.
- Domain in running analytical and automation tools.
- Experience with Community services is a differential.
- Experience with Travels is a plus.
- Construction knowledge is desired (Electrical, HVAC, etc.)
More about you
- You´re passionate about workplace operations and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up a scaling service to multiple locations abroad.
- Committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to engage in partnerships.
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this