Global Equity Plan Specialist
Wildlife Job Description
We're looking for a talented and passionate Global Equity Plan Specialist, to join Wildlife's International Finance team in São Paulo, Brazil.
This newly created role will lead and manage the global administration of the company’s equity plan and its associated systems. This role will support both the daily operations and the ongoing compliance requirements of the equity plan on a global basis, as well as provide support and analysis for process improvement, projects and education initiatives. The Global Equity Plan analyst will need to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data in the 3rd-party equity management systems, and be able to work closely with employees and other functional groups.
The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, consistently follows-through to completion, and can thrive in a fast-paced and growing business.
What you'll do
- Administer and manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s Share Option Plan globally including approvals, processing share option grants and other types of equity awards (e.g. restricted shares), exercises and settlements, tax withholdings, expirations, cancellations, repurchases, terminations and other plan-related actions;
- Partner with other functional leads (including in Legal, Finance and People teams) to develop processes and procedures which ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data including all aspects of record-keeping, withholding, reporting, reconciliation and auditing;
- Administer the company’s equity program ensuring that all new grants, equity transactions, cancellations, expirations, and exercises (including tax withholding) are accurately processed, settled, and reconciled in a timely manner;
- Stay abreast of local regulations to ensure the company is following applicable legal and tax regulations where we operate (currently Brazil, Argentina, Ireland and the United States);
- Maintain all equity plan records and files including grant agreements and exercises; Perform regular audits of equity plan records including creating, uploading, and auditing monthly reports;
- Work cross-functionally to generate equity reports as requested, assist with equity-related disclosures and with internal audits, external audits and investigations related to equity matters;
- Conduct ad-hoc equity analyses, modeling and testing;
- Assist in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, and implementation of programs;
- Prepare and maintain documentation as well as regularly update and distribute documents to the Finance and People teams as appropriate;
- Work with Finance and auditors for quarterly reviews and year-end audits as well as ensuring that tight internal controls are in place and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with effective internal controls; and
- Improve and add efficiency to current programs & processes.
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years experience in equity administration in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working directly with major third-party equity software systems (Carta preferred)
- Ability to interpret and understand both outside counsel advice and legal documents such as security regulations and government legislations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English & Portuguese)
More about you
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, quantitative and analytical skills
- You have outstanding work ethics and take your commitments very seriously
- You are able to function well in a highly confidential environment
- As a team player, you are able to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, People, Tax, Payroll, and Finance teams
- You are able to respond to employee inquires timely and to coordinate with internal teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this