Lead Game Engineer
Who are we?
We are a globally based mobile gaming studio with a mission to create fun and everlasting experiences.
We have worked together on Toy Blast and Toon Blast. These two games combined made ~$3.0B in cumulative gross revenues to date and have been consistently featured in the Top-10 grossing charts since launch.
Our belief is that; the best experiences can only be created by empowered individuals with an obsessive attention to detail who always put players first.
That’s why we created Playabit where people with the same passions can thrive!
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an experienced engineer for our new casual mobile game studio. The team you will join has already released more than one Top 10 Grossing title which are actively enjoyed by millions of people. We are looking for a new friend to join this team to create the next big thing!
What you will be doing…
- Creating high quality code that can be easily maintained and shared
- Design, implement and maintain our social gaming products
- Breaking down product or technical features
- Understanding and communicating the long term directions for both project and framework level code
- Work in a REAL scrum environment that require unlimited feedback and iteration
- Generating new ideas with your team
- Fluency In Turkish
- Being consistent
- Ability to go extra mile
- Not taking things for granted
- Good command of Unity3D and C#
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good command of various programming languages.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Experience with creating editor tools within Unity3D
- Experience with shaders
- Familiarity with cloud service providers
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows
* Indicates a required field