Who we are
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded almost 2 billion times providing fun to millions of people, everyday, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursue to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland and the USA.
About the Role
Wildlife is looking for a talented Game Director for our São Paulo studio! This Director is expected to be highly familiar with the best product and game design philosophies, and to be able to lead by example driving and communicating a clear and wide vision for our games in a very collaborative environment. This person will be the vision holder for some of our games, will ensure that this vision is effectively executed, will oversee the quality and balance of the game, and, finally, be the ultimate responsible for the overall game experience by guiding all application of game design within the game.
More about you
- Have 10+ years in mobile games including 5+ in a leadership role
- Have already led the development of a successful game, from early prototyping to full production to live-ops
- Are highly motivated and able to lead large and multifunctional teams: you will influence, coach and guide product managers, game designer, engineers and artists, and you will connect with other areas of the organization, such as UA and Data Science
- Are highly knowledgeable about game designing, from initial concepts to design workflow to feature specs to economy tuning
- Have a great understanding of the player's mindset mainly regarding user experience, monetization and playability
- Have proven product management skills to track the KPIs of the features released and improve them
- Have outstanding analytical skills, masterful understanding of complex systems, and a great comprehension of key mobile game metrics
- Are a team player, comfortable working with designers and business performance professionals from a wide range of backgrounds
What you’ll do
- Be the main vision holder for some of our existing games and some of the games that we will develop
- Be the main leader and decision maker for all aspects of those games
- Own the analysis of game KPI's, UA performance data, user testing as well as market trends
- Manage the game’s P&L
- Create design documents, wireframes, flows and clear feature documentation
- Convert ideas into communicable and actionable flows
- Balance the needs of the product, game team, studio and company initiatives
- Partner with studio executives to ensure financial targets are being met (and exceeded 🙂
- Be aware of industry trends to constantly increase our ideas and product standards
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field